Corporate culture in Europe is rooted in democracy, rule of law and separation of power and other European traditions. Corporate culture in China is built on meritocracy and the Chinese political, legal and cultural context. Both contexts respectively influence leadership, management, organization, communication, legal aspects, contract, relationships, and so on. This workshop focuses on European corporate culture with consultative leadership, democratic decision making, debate and consensus, argumentation style, organizational culture, decision-making, equality between people, and regional differences in Europe. It also highlights the importance of rule of law and its consequences for working in Europe.
- Knowledge: clear insight into the European business context.
- Result: deal with expectations, handle dynamics, and improve performance.
- Leadership: your leadership style can drive and develop the project, and increase revenue.
- Talent: your management approach can empower and leverage the talents of team members.
- Communication: you can adapt your communication style and build closer relationships with partners, peers and employees.
- Efficiency: increase revenue by developing a strategy, controlling processes and connecting with people.