This workshop deals with people and organizational management in China, highlighting the background and expectations of managers and employees, organizational formats and decision-making processes. It focuses on the consequences for leadership of the intertwining of state and economy, the impact of guanxi networks, expatriate leadership, your relationship with headquarters, working with overseas Chinese leaders in Mainland China, global leaders as influencers, and women executives. It deals with the complexity and flexibility of the ever-changing Chinese business reality that demands strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge: clear insight into the Chinese business context
- Talent: see how you can have impact and how your leadership can be empowering
- Leadership: your cross-cultural leadership skills will drive corporate development
- Communication: you are able to build closer relationships with government, peers, management, customers and partners.
- Inspiration: heighten your charisma by adopting an inspiring leadership style that is appealing to the Chinese